Eye Care of Claremore is located at 221 S. Florence Avenue. This facility provides space for multiple doctors, a spacious waiting room, and a large optical retail showroom, providing a wide selection of frames. Eye Care of Claremore provides vision and medical eye care for the entire family.
Our team is smart, dedicated and very enthusiastic about anticipating patient needs, and we are looking for an individual to join us immediately!
Job Title: OPTICIAN
Job responsibilities include:
· Assisting patients with frame and lens selection, fitting, and measuring of eyeglasses
· Complete lab orders, insurance verification and authorizations and some insurance billing
· Complete and collect patient order balances
· Verify prescription glasses and notify when they are ready for pick up
· Enter eyeglass and contact lens orders into the practice management software
· Dispense, adjust and repair eyewear
· Assist with front desk functions including answering phones, patient scheduling, registration, insurance verification, filing, and collection of fees
· Experience necessary, certifications preferred (i.e. ABO, CPO)
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Superior organizational skills are required
· Ability to work independently and to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Please click HERE to submit your resume.